Reduce Time, Risk and Costs!
In today’s fast-paced software
development environment, there is a critical
need to perform testing more thoroughly and quickly than ever
before. With eBusiness and eCommerce being the major driving
forces in many businesses today, more and more companies are
testing to reduce big risks—and even bigger problems. To address these issues and needs, the Software
Test Automation Conference provides viable and practical solutions
for the most critical software test
The complexity, scale, cost, and urgency of eBusiness has caused
a frantic demand for improved quality and productivity with reduced
cost and cycle time. To address these issues and needs, the Software
Test Automation 2001 Conference has a special focus on Web/eBusiness testing.
The Web/eBusiness revolution has had
a profound impact on how corporations do business. As organizations
make the transition to eBusiness practices, they will require the
best tools for automating and supporting their software testing
You will . . .
- Listen and interact with the
leading experts and practitioners of software test automation
- Exchange new ideas, methodologies,
and tools for applying software test automation to your
- Explore key software test
automation issues and solutions
- Network and share experiences and
best practices with your peers
- Meet a wide variety of exhibitors
and experience the latest software test automation tools and
- Participate in tool-specific
vendor labs for an interactive, hands-on experience
- Learn about "Hot Topics"
in Web performance and load testing; reliability; scalability;
process; and more!
Attend the Software Test
Automation Conference & EXPO and learn
. . .
- Best practices in Web testing
- How to ensure reliability on the
- The latest in testing tools and
- Outsourcing test automation
implementation projects and ongoing automated
- Methods and processes that work
best in Web time
- The latest software test
automation technologies for the Web, Client/Server, Mainframe,
and Embedded Systems
- Keys to success in implementing
- How to decrease time-to-market
using automation while ensuring quality
- Return-on-investment for test
- Automating regression tests, test
management, test design, and test execution
- Performance, stress, load, and
configuration testing tools and techniques
- Case studies and user experiences
Who Should Attend
Software and test managers, technologists, software engineers,
developers, CTOs, and CIOs
seeking solutions to their software test automation issues.
Special thanks to the Conference
Host, Grove Consultants, and the Software Test Automation Conference
Advisory Board for their dedication and expertise.